For all our female supporters out there the Wildcats are pleased to announce that Ladyzone gym Wakefield have decided to become part of the team by having a ground board in place at the Hearwell Stadium this season. The owners of Ladyzone Wakefield, Sue and Liz pictured below proudly holding the Wildcats shirt are joined by Frank Winterstein and Jaime Rooney,both players are very supportive of the Ladyzone concept, Frank commented “I think that Ladyzone is a fantastic idea encouraging women of all ages to become active and enjoy exercising”.
LadyZone Wakefield is an exciting new, ladies-only circuit based gym , lasting only half an hour. This non-intimidating, cost effective health and fitness session for women could be what you have been looking for!
If you can answer yes to one or more of the following questions then LadyZone “your 30 minute relaxed workout” is for you
- Do you want to have a healthier lifestyle?
- Do you want to lose a dress size or two?
- Do you want to sleep easier at night?
- Do you want to have more energy?
- Do you want to tone up?
- Do you want to improve or maintain a level of fitness?
- Do you want to improve your posture and joint mobility?
- Do you want to gain confidence and self-esteem?
- Do you want to help prevent Osteoporosis?
- Would you prefer an all female facility?
- Would you benefit from personal attention and encouragement on every visit?
- Is a cost of £22 per month affordable?
- Would you like a workout without an emphasis on youth, weight training, aerobics and high impact exercise?
Why not give Ladyzone a call today and arrange a free guest visit on 01924 387075
Ladyzone is helping the nation get fitter and healthier as par of a new governement social marketing campaign to increase the public’s awareness of the benefits of regular physical activity and an active lifestyle, a campaign in which the Wildcats are also heavily involved with.
The Campaign is called change4life and is a national initiative run by the Department of Health with support from the Fitness Industry Association, change4life aim to motivate people to eat well, move more, and live longer.
Inactivity and obesity related illness cost the UK economy nearly £16 billion last year, and is likely to cost £50 billion by 2050, beoming more active (The Government recommends 30 minutes of moderate exercise five times per week) would significantly decrease early mortality rates in the UK and Save the tax payer billions!