Wakefield Trinity Wildcats are delighted to announce a new four year deal with Italian Kit Manufacturer Macron.
Wakefield Trinity Wildcats are delighted to officially announce that they have agreed a four year partnership with Italian based sports manufacturer Macron who will be their official kit supplier.
The partnership covers a wide range of areas from Official Replica Jerseys, to Official Merchandise such as training wear, to leisure wear and much more.
Wildcats Chief Executive James Elston said “I am immensely pleased that we have agreed this new partnership with Macron. We are consistently growing and improving off the field at the Wildcats, and this deal represents the largest sponsorship agreement of its type in the club’s history. Macron have been fantastic to work with and the partnership will enhance and develop the Wildcats brand.”
Gianluca Pavanello, CEO of Macron said: “Macron is a strong European company that is successfully growing in the UK market. We are highly pleased of this partnership that is based on shared values: passion for sport, commitment, focus on products. We look forward on this partnership since we are sure it will bring great success and appreciation from the players and the fans”
Macron, who are kit suppliers to a number of high profile football clubs including West Ham United and Leeds United, have been kit suppliers to other clubs around the world including teams in Italy, Spain, Portugal and Greece in a variety of different sports including Basketball, Handball, Volleyball, Baseball and Rugby Union.
Macron (www.macron.com) is an Italy-based European company operating in the hi-tech sportswear sector, specifically in Teamwear.
Founded in 1971, the company initially produced sportswear for major Italian and international brands. In 1997, Macron began developing its own brand and taking on all activities regarding the conception, design, prototyping and marketing of hi-tech apparel for football, basketball, volleyball and baseball. Today, Macron supplies teamwear for amateur and professional clubs around the world, benefiting from the high level of service and product quality it provides, which increasingly meet the requirements of athletes.
MACRON is now the Technical Sponsor of major clubs throughout Europe, including:
• Rugby: Wakefield Wildcats, Featherstone Rovers in England; Neath RFC in Wales; Edinburgh Rugby in Scotland; Rugby Rovigo, Rugby Roma, Firenze Rugby 1931, Amatori Rugby Alghero in Italy.
• Football: Leeds Utd, West Ham Utd*, Sheffield Utd, Charlton Athletic* and Millwall* in Great Britain; SSC Napoli, Bologna FC 1909, Cagliari Calcio in Italy; AS Monaco in France*, RCD Mallorca in Spain *(from 2010/11); SC Braga in Portugal;
• Basketball: Virtus Bologna*, Benetton Treviso, Pallacanestro Varese*, Bancatercas Teramo, Scandone Avellino, Sutor Montegranaro, in Italy; Alicante in Spain *(from 2010/11);
• Volleyball: Espino in Portugal; Sisley Treviso Volley*, Pallavolo Modena, , Callipo Volley, Yoga Forlì, M.Roma Volley in Italy, *(from 2010/11);
• Handball: Portuguese National Team and official League ball;
• Baseball: official sponsor of the Italian Baseball and Softball Federation (FIBS), the Italian Baseball League (IBL) and the Italian Softball League (ISL); the Real Federación Española de Béisbol y Sófbol (RFBS) in Spain;