Ahead of the Magic Weekend in Cardiff next year the RFL and stadium team in Wales would like to draw your attnetion to their Stadium Ground Rules.
Millennium Stadium Ground Rules
1. The right of admission is reserved to Millennium Stadium plc (hereinafter called MS plc).
2. Events cannot be guaranteed to take place at any particular time or day, and MS plc reserves the right to change its advertised events without notice and without liability.
3. No money will be refunded nor tickets exchanged if an event has to be abandoned due to circumstances beyond the control of MS plc.
4. Should an event be postponed, tickets for the event will be valid for any date on which the event is rearranged.
5. Unauthorised persons are not allowed to enter upon the field of play. The following are offences under the Football (Offences) Act 1991:
a) The throwing of any object within the Stadium bowl
b) The use of foul or abusive language, obscene chanting, or racial abuse towards any person
c) Unauthorised entry onto the field of play, except in an emergency
6. With the exception of persons holding official accreditation or authorisation in writing from MS plc, the taking of photographs, video photography, or other recordings inside the Stadium is prohibited.
7. No person, unless authorised in writing by MS plc, is permitted to distribute or offer for sale in the Stadium any programme, newspaper, periodical, or any other article. No person is allowed to conduct a charitable collection unless authorised.
8. Unnecessary noise, such as that from the use of radios or other devices, or behaviour likely to cause nuisance of any kind, including foul language, is not permitted in any part of the Stadium.
9. Access or attempting to gain access to non public areas of the Stadium or areas of the Stadium not authorised by the event ticket is prohibited.
10. In accordance with the conditions of the Stadium Premises Licence all drinks served in general public areas of the Stadium will be dispensed in open plastic containers, save for Level 3 and the floor of the Stadium, where an exemption may be granted in respect of certain events.
11. Persons within, or those attempting to enter the Stadium who are, or appear to be, under the influence of drink or drugs may be removed or refused entry to the premises.
12. Fireworks, flares, air horns, smoke canisters, laser pointers, bottles, glasses, cans, large flags or flagsticks, banners, poles, and other articles or containers – including any which could or might be used as a weapon – are not permitted within the Stadium. An exemption may be granted to permit the use of air horns in respect of certain classes of event. In such a case, details will be printed on the event ticket.
13. Other than in exceptional circumstances no person is permitted to bring any food or beverage into the Stadium.
14. Any person who fails to comply with instructions from a steward or other person acting for MS plc may be ejected from the Stadium.
15. Any person who remains in, or obstructs any gangway may be ejected from the Stadium.
16. MS plc reserves the right to refuse admission to, or to eject from the Stadium, any person who refuses to be searched by a police officer steward or a representative of MS plc.
17. MS plc reserves the right to specify the time at which the public will be admitted to the Stadium prior to the start of an event and in respect of certain classes of event, to set an entry curfew time.
18. Any person arriving later than the specified time, including the start time for an event, may be refused admission.
19. Closed circuit television (CCTV) recording operates throughout the Stadium for the purpose of crowd safety management, crime prevention and detection, and the maintenance of public order. Any enquires in respect of CCTV should be addressed to the System Administrator, telephone number, 029 2082 2150.
20. All persons entering the Stadium are admitted only subject to the above rules and regulations. Entry to the Stadium shall be deemed to constitute unqualified acceptance of all the above rules and regulations.
21. MS plc reserves the right for its servants and agents to remove from the Stadium any person who does not comply with the above rules and regulations, or whose presence is, or could reasonably be construed as constituting a source of danger, nuisance, or annoyance to others.
22. All persons entering the Stadium do so at their own risk.