The Wildcats share scheme gives you an opportunity to play you part and secure the immediate future of the club, this gives the club vital stability going forward on the road to Newmarket. The future of the club is under threat and now is the time to act.
The club are asking the people of Wakefield to purchase £1000 worth of shares to raise £500,000 with a deadline of 31/1/11 for purchase. By contributing to this scheme you will have the opportunity to shape the future of the Club by voting in a new Board of Directors. In addition to shares you will also receive the following benefits:
· When the figure of £500,000 is reached a Shareholders meeting will take place and you will have the opportunity to nominate and vote a new Board to run the club going forward
· First option to pick your seat at the Newmarket Stadium, with exclusive Season membership packages for Share holders
· Exclusive access to the shareholders supporter bar at Newmarket Stadium
· Invitation to an exclusive Stadium tour for Share holders at Newmarket before the stadium opens
· Invitation to special Share holders events throughout the season
This is your chance to play your part and help secure the future of our historic club, but you need to act NOW!
To purchase your share package please send a cheque made payable to Andrew Wright & Co along with the name and address of the shareholder to The Club. Or you may contact the Club directly on 0844 4140665. Thank you for your continued support.
This is Wakefield. Together We Are Stronger.