The Wildcats are on the look-out for a Junior Graphic Designer to work within the Media and Marketing Department.
Working within the Creative team in our Media and Marketing department, this is an exciting opportunity to join the behind the scenes team at the Wildcats.
The role will involve working on a wide range of creative projects including print design for promotional and marketing materials, aiding print production processes and contributing new creative ideas to future projects and upcoming events.
We’re looking for someone who is educated to degree level or equivalent in design, and can provide examples of previous work in their portfolio. The ideal candidate will be proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Indesign and Illustrator and have the enthusiasm to learn new skills and provide support to other members of the Marketing and Media team.
You will also need:
* To be creative and adaptable with a keen eye for detail.
* To have excellent time management and organisation skills.
* To have some experience of working on design projects and use of creative software.
* To have a passion for design and the enthusiasm/confidence to learn and apply new skills.
* To be able to understand the importance of the brand and how to apply this to various
If you think you have got what it takes to become part of an exciting time at the Wildcats then send your CV and portfolio to Media and Marketing Manager, Andy Morgan by e-mail to email@example.com or by post to Andy Morgan, Rapid Solicitors Stadium, Doncaster Road, Wakefield, WF1 5EY.
The closing date for applications is 5pm on Friday 3rd February 2012.
This is Wakefield. Together We Are Stronger.