A job opportunity has arisen within the Media and Marketing Department at the Wildcats for a Media Assistant.
The successful applicant will work in the Media and Marketing Department of one of Stobart Super League’s most ambitious clubs.
The job will include assisting the Media and Marketing Manager with a number of duties including:
- Writing press and web releases.
- Writing content for the clubs match day magazine.
- Filming and editing footage for the Wildcats YouTube channel.
- Updating and developing the clubs social media channels.
- Updating and maintaining the club website on a daily basis.
- Liaising with local and national media contacts to organise interviews, photo calls and other media opportunities.
- Working closely with other members of the media and marketing team to meet the department’s targets.
The successful applicant should have:
- An enthusiastic and hard working attitude with a keen eye for detail.
- The ability to work both as a team and individually.
- The ability to work under pressure to deadlines and react to the changing demands of working in a professional sporting environment.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- A keen interest and knowledge of rugby league.
The starting salary for this position is £12,000 pa. To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 23rd March.
Any canvassing for this position, either directly or indirectly, will disqualify an applicant.
This is Wakefield. Together We Are Stronger.