This weekend is the final weekend in which you can take advantage of the fantastic early bird prices for your 2013 Gold Membership.
The 4,000 member target is well on course to being broken with now less than 400 members needed to hit the magical number and with prices just £125 adults, £25 juniors, £50 young adults aged 16-21 and £85 for concessions, can you really afford not to buy yours?
Your Gold Membership is not only your season ticket to every home game in Super League XVIII, saving you massive amounts of money on paying game-by-game on the turnstile but it’s also your ticket to exclusive member benefits and discounts.
- Entry to all 13 home Super League XVIII games (free ticket to all away games for juniors too)
- A FREE M.O.T. at MOT City worth over £40
- 20% off at Nando’s on Westgate Retail Park
- 20% off at Frankie & Benny’s on Westgate Retail Park
- Claim a loyalty card at Kashmiri Aroma entitling you to 15% off
- 15% off food at Malagor Thai
- 10% off at Dickies (Junction 32)
- A Privilege card entitling you to discounts on buying new and used cars plus much more at Evans Halshaw (Batley)
- Member discount offers at Total Fitness
- 5% off at West Yorkshire Windows
- 25% off at Wakefield Bathrooms
- Member only discount days at the Wildcats retail stores
- Bring a friend to one home Super League game for just £5
- Discount on Magic Weekend tickets
- Priority on play-off and Challenge Cup tickets
- Discount on the away travel club
- FREE entry to all Scholarship and Academy games
- Members Player of the Year voting rights
- More discounts and offers being added all the time
The early bird deadline is Wednesday 31st October so don’t miss these fantastic prices by buying in the Ridings Centre Store, Rapid Solicitors Stadium Box Office, call 01924 201548/211611 or beat the queues and buy online by clicking HERE.
This is Wakefield. Together We Are Stronger.