If you buy your 2013 Gold Membership before 4pm on Sunday then you can split the payment into two monthly installments.
The Wildcats are on track to hit the 4,000 member target by the October 31st deadline with around 2,000 members still left to renew for 2013 and after a fantastic 2012 why wouldn’t you want to come back for more next year?
The club have listened to feedback from supporters visiting our retail outlets and have acted to offer fans the chance to pay for their Gold Membership in two equal installments – but you must buy before 4pm this Sunday to take advantage of the offer.
Your first payment will be taken when you visit our retail outlet, with the second being taken on Friday 16th November. If you’re buying an adult Gold Membership then it means we’ll take £62.50 from you this month and £62.50 again on November 16th, making it even easier for you to manage the cost of your excellent value membership.
Gold Membership is not only your ticket to entry to all thirteen home Super League games in Super League XVIII, but with a host of added benefits, your membership will effectively pay for itself across the year with prices starting at £125 for adults, £25 for juniors, £50 for those aged 16-21 (you don’t have to be a student) and £85 for concessions.
Buy your 2013 Gold Membership and you get:
- Entry to all 13 home Super League XVIII games (free ticket to all away games for juniors too)
- A FREE M.O.T. at MOT City worth £40
- 20% off at Nando’s on Westgate Retail Park
- 20% off at Frankie & Benny’s on Westgate Retail Park
- Claim a loyalty card at Kashmiri Aroma entitling you to 15% off
- A Privilege card entitling you to discounts on buying new and used cars plus much more at Evans Halshaw (Batley)
- Member discount offers at Total Fitness
- Member only discount days at the Wildcats retail stores
- Bring a friend to one home Super League game for just £5
- Discount on Magic Weekend tickets
- Priority on play-off and Challenge Cup tickets
- Discount on the away travel club
- FREE entry to all Scholarship and Academy games
- Members Player of the Year voting rights
- More discounts and offers to be added this week
The Wildcats need your support to build on a fantastic 2012 and hit our 4,000 member target to continue to progress on and off the field and make YOUR club even stronger.
Make sure you visit either of our retail outlets before 4pm on Sunday 14th October to sign up and spread the cost of your superb value 2013 Gold Membership.
So what are you waiting for? Buy your Gold Membership now by visiting our Ridings Centre Store, the Rapid Solicitors Stadium Box Office, or by calling 01924 201548/211611.
You can beat the queues and buy online but the split payment option is not available. Click HERE to buy or renew online.
This is Wakefield. Together We Are Stronger.