The itinerary for the weekend trip to Magic Weekend can be seen below.
They will be available to pick up from either the ticket office at the ground or from the shop in the Ridings. If you would like one to be posted, please ring the ticket office on 01924 211611.
For those attending the day trip on the Sunday, please make sure that you arrive at the ground with time to spare as the coaches will be leaving promptly at 9am. The coach will then depart Newcastle after the final game.
Please be aware that there will be no drinking on the coaches, the coach company/driver can refuse travel.
Saturday 30th May
• Arrive at Belle Vue Stadium at 7:40am to be given your coach number and tickets, we will be departing at 7:50am
• There will be a short stop at a service station along the way.
• We will be heading straight to Newcastle for the day so please make sure you have everything you will need on you (suitcases will remain on the coaches.)
• After the last game please return straight to your coach.
• We will then head to Sunderland to the hotels where there are plenty of local restaurants and bars nearby.
Sunday 31st May
• Breakfast is 8am – 9am and we will be leaving immediately after, so please load your case to the coach beforehand.
• We will then head to Newcastle once again and will be leaving straight after the Castleford Tigers v Wakefield Wildcats game back to Wakefield.
The hotels we are using are:
Sunderland Central Travelodge
Sunderland High Street West Travelodge
If you have any problems over the weekend can you please contact Ray on 07443543678.