First Utility search for inspirational fathers – win a VIP experience at Belle Vue Stadium for your Dad.
Father’s Day is just around the corner, and First Utility, title sponsors of the Super League, are searching for the most inspirational Wakefield Trinity Wildcats supporters. Has your Father inspired you to achieve something great? Did he pass on an important personal quality or passion that makes you who you are today? We want to hear your stories and one lucky father will be rewarded with a signed shirt and a hospitality experience at Belle Vue Stadium to share with his son or daughter.
When it comes to ‘like Father, like Son’, current Wakefield Trinity Wildcat’s youngster, Max Jowitt has followed in his famous father’s footsteps. Ian Jowitt was a star for Wakefield back in the 1980s and now gets to watch his son perform at Fullback for the First Utility Super League side and the youth sides at international level.
Share your stories of your inspirational Father with us via our Facebook page – www.Facebook.com/FirstUtilitySuperLeague. In 200 words or less, tell us how your Father has inspired you, or passed on something important in your life and you could be treating him to a VIP First Utility Super League experience!
Terms & Conditions
1. The prize consists of a hospitality package for you and your Father (2 tickets) at a regular season game of your choice, dependent on availability.
2. The package does not include travel to or from the ground
3. Entrants are reminded that tickets are issued subject to club regulations and the Conditions of Entry relevant to those tickets.
4. Competition open to all UK residents with the exception of employees of First Utility, Super League Clubs, the RFL or Hatch Communications, their immediate families, agents or anyone else associated with the administration.
5. No cash alternative will be offered.
6. The competition closes at 11:59pm on Sunday 21st May
7. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
8. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. All entrants must be willing to participate in publicity should they be a winner.
10. We reserve the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition if, in our sole discretion, the competition is not capable of being conducted as specified in the competition rules.