It is not too late to treat yourself to hospitality for our opening fixture of the First Utility Super League season.
We now have limited availability in our 1873 Suite for our fixture against the Widnes Vikings on Sunday 7th February.
Our 1873 Suite is situated on the second floor of the hospitality block and with a view of overlooking the pitch, our restaurant is the perfect way to enjoy good food, good company and rub shoulders with a first team player or two. Included in the package you have:
- A tasty three course meal
- Red and white wine on the table as you arrive
- Complimentary match day programmes
- Waitress service available for drinks
- Interview with first team player before the game
- Great view of the pitch from the balcony to watch the game
- Interview with the Man of the Match after the final whistle
For more information or to book your place, please contact Verity Thomas on 01924 211 611 (option 2) or email email@example.com.