Treat yourself to Hospitality for the Wildcats Challenge Cup fixture with Toulouse on Sunday 8th May, kick-off 2pm.
Enjoy the Wildcats 6th round Challenge Cup tie with Toulouse Olympique XIII on Sunday 8th May in style by booking a place in Hospitality.
Our 1873 Suite is situated on the second floor of the Hospitality block and with panoramic views of the pitch, our restaurant is the perfect way to enjoy great food, good company and rub shoulders with a first team player or two.
Included in the package you have:
- A tasty two course meal
- Complimentary match day programmes
- Waitress service available for drinks
- Interview with a first team player before the game
- Great view of the pitch from the balcony to watch the game
- Interview with the Man of the Match after the final whistle
The cost to attend is £30 for adults.
For more information or to book your place, please contact Tracy North via email at firstname.lastname@example.org