Hospitality places are still available in our 1873 Suite for Wakefield’s Super League clash with Hull KR on Thursday 2nd May, kick-off 8pm.
Located on the second floor of the Hospitality block, our 1873 Suite is the ideal place to enjoy a delicious three course meal, take in panoramic views of the historic Belle Vue Stadium and interview a first team player, before heading out onto the balcony to watch the game, all as part of our Hospitality package.
The package is priced at just £55 per person, and also includes complimentary red and white wine as well as a post-game interview with the Man of the Match.
Included in the Hospitality package is:
- A tasty three course meal
- Red and White wine on the table as you arrive
- Complimentary match-day programmes
- Waitress service available for drinks
- Interview with a first-team player before the game
- Great view of the of the pitch from the balcony to watch the game
- Interview with the Man of the Match after the final whistle
At just £55 per person this wonderful match-day experience is certainly not one to be missed, and with tables of ten also available for £550 we have something to suit everybody, whether it be entertaining a large group of clients or having a family day out.
Anyone who wishes to book their place in the 1873 Suite for the game is asked to contact Verity Thomas on 01924 211611 (option 2) or email email@example.com.