The 1873 Suite
The 1873 Suite is situated on the second floor of the Wildcats hospitality stand. With panoramic views of the pitch and stadium, the 1873 Suite is the perfect environment for entertaining new clients, existing customers, staff or family.
With a great mix of superb cuisine, excellent service and thrilling Super League rugby, all executive club guests are assured a fantastic day at the Wildcats.
Plus after the match, you and your guests can rub shoulders with the Super League stars of both sides.
All 1873 Suite guests are assured a fantastic day at the Wildcats.
1873 SUITE BENEFITS ARE:
- Three-course meal (accompanying bottle of red and white wine at your table)
- Reserved table throughout the day
- Full waitress drink service
- Private viewing balcony (option to sit in East Stand)
- Half-time tea and coffee
- Pre-match interviews with players & coaching staff
- Post-match analysis with man of the match & head coach
Price per game per person £60 or table of ten for £550
Season pass £800 per person or table of ten £7000
Immensely popular, the Wildcats Executive Boxes offer a fantastic day out for clients, colleagues or family. All boxes have a truly unique view of the action, whilst guests can enjoy the comforts of the Executive Box and all the VIP benefits which come as standard.
- Private box environment
- Match programmes included
- Private buffet available*
- Waiter service
- Private bar
- Meet the players and mascot during the day
- Two car park passes in the sponsor’s car park
- Private viewing balcony
- Name displayed on executive box door
- Invitation to the end of season dinner*
- Invitation to sponsor events throughout the season.
£5500 (Single - 10 Guests)
£8000 (Double - 20 Guests)
*Additional charges apply
If you would like more information or wish like to book a hospitality package for 2015 please contact our Commercial Manager, Verity Thomas on 01924 211611 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org